We are E‑ngineers Europe AB (E-ngineers), a Swedish company with offices at Isafjordsgatan 22, 164 40, Kista, Sweden. E-ngineers is part of the E-ngineers Group. For more information, please see our website under ‘Contact’.
E‑ngineers is a software company that provides its clients multiple tools for management, inspection and tracking, independent portals, mobile and tablet solutions and innovative social business concepts.
Below you will find information on how we use your personal data, for which purposes your personal data is used, with whom it is shared and what control and information rights you may have.
- Personal Data: means any information relating to a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, or an online identifier.
- Processing: means any operation, which is performed on personal data, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or any kind of disclosure or other use.
II. The types of personal data and purposes of the processing
- We process the following personal data:
- Type of device, device name, your device-ID;
- Date and time of your request;
- Content of your request;
- Information about version of your browser;
- Your screen resolution;
- Information about your operating system, including your language settings;
- We process your personal data strictly for the purpose of communication with the users of our site.
The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. b and f GDPR. The provision of the aforementioned personal data is necessary for the initiation of a contract, namely for the presentation of our services as well as for answering your requests, and to display our website to you. This processing is based furthermore on our legitimate interest, to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and safety. The non-provision of your personal data can lead to disadvantages, such as non-response to your request; however, you are not legally obliged to provide your personal data.
If we have received your e-mail-address in connection with the delivery of a service, we can send direct marketing content to your e-mail-address about comparable services of ours. You can object to such sending of direct marketing content at any time (see no. III.7).
- Automated decision-making
We do not use your personal data for automated decision-making, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
- Information sharing
In the event that we undergo re-organisation or are sold to a third party, any personal data we hold about you may be transferred to that re-organised entity or third party in compliance with applicable law.
We may disclose or share your personal data with our group companies for the purposes mentioned in no. II.2.
We may disclose your personal data if legally entitled or required to do so (for example if required by law or by a court order).
We have reasonable state of the art security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal data under our control. Whilst we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of information will never occur, we use reasonable efforts to prevent it. You should bear in mind that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information you submit via our website whilst it is in transit over the internet and any such submission is at your own risk.
- Data retention
III. Your Rights
Under the legislation applicable to you, you may be entitled to exercise some or all of the following rights:
- require (i) information whether your personal data is retained and (ii) access to and/or duplicates of your personal data retained, including the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, and the data recipients as well as potential retention periods;
- request rectification, removal or restriction of your personal data, e.g. because (i) it is incomplete or inaccurate, (ii) it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected, or (iii) the consent on which the processing was based has been withdrawn;
- refuse to provide and – without impact to data processing activities that have taken place before such withdrawal – withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data at any time;
- not to be subject to any automated decision making, including profiling (automatic decisions based on data processing by automatic means, for the purpose of assessing several personal aspects) which produce legal effects on you or affects you with similar significance;
- require (i) to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and (ii) to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from our side; where technically feasible you shall have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from us to another controller;
- take legal actions in relation to any potential breach of your rights regarding the processing of your Personal data, as well as to lodge complaints before the competent data protection regulators;
- object to processing of personal data at any time:
- if we use your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing; or
- on grounds relating to your particular situation
that your personal data shall be subject to a processing.
IV. Contacting us